My Instagram account features anything and everything that captures my attention.
I’m curating some of my favorites in a series of posts featuring my favorite Instagram shots.
10. Delicate Mountain Laurels
9. Breathtaking views in Banff, Canada
8. Live oak thrives at 375 years old
View this post on Instagram
The enormous Sallier Oak is thought to be at least 375 years old. Its resurrection fern-covered branches sprawl across the site of the winter home of one of Lake Charles' earliest settlers — Charles Sallier. After a lightning strike split one of its largest branches 150 years ago, chains were wrapped around its trunk to help it heal. Upon closer inspection, you can see where the tree has actually grown around the links!
7. The colors of Autumn on display
6. Wildflowers bloom at Magnolia Plantation
5. Lone bloom in the Badlands of South Dakota
4. Ripe on the vine
3. A backyard oasis
2. Aspen trees in Colorado’s San Juan Mountains
1. A carpet of wildflowers
You can find many more photos of interesting places and faces on my Instagram page at http://www.instagram.com/laneluckie . Consider giving me a “follow” to stay in touch!
The views expressed in this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of KLTV/KTRE-TV or Raycom Media. They are solely the opinion of the author. All content © Copyright 2017 Lane Luckie